Radon Test Equipment: Why Would I Want a Digital Radon Detector for My Home?
When most people think of a digital radon detector they tend to think of a piece of radon test equipment used by a measurement professional. This type of digital radon detector is typically used during a radon inspection that is being conducted as part of a home sale. A professional grade digital radon detector, sometimes called a continuous radon monitor (CRM), usually has most of these features:
- The professional digital radon detector is capable of printing the test results out in a paper report type format.
- The digital radon detector is sensitive enough to print out accurate results on an hourly basis.
- The professional digital radon detector not only measures radon gas, but also measures other environmental conditions such as ambient temperature, barometric pressure and relative humidity.
- Most professional radon test equipment will come into secular equilibrium within 2 to 4 hours. This is necessary because most real estate radon inspections only last for 2 days.
- In general, a professional digital radon detector will cost at least $1000 and some will cost many thousands of dollars.
- A professional digital radon detector requires regular calibration.
So what if you're a homeowner who has a radon remediation system and you want to use a digital radon detector to continuously monitor key living areas of your home. At Home Radon Test.Com we have the perfect solution. It's our new Pro Series III digital radon detector. This digital radon detector was specifically designed for long term use in a home. Here are some of the key features of the Pro Series III digital radon detector:
- Our home digital radon detector has an easy to read LED display. No paper printout tape.
- The home digital radon detector has both short term and long term operating modes.
- An 85 dB audible alarm alerts you if your radon levels get too high.
- Our digital radon detector does a self-test every 24 hours so there's no need for calibration.
- For a minimal price you can have a digital radon monitor in key living areas of your home. As a minimum you should put at least one on each floor.
To get more help choosing the right radon test kits for your home use our Radon Testing Wizard . Or if you know which test you need you can go directly to the order page.
© 2016 HomeRadonTest.com, LLC. All rights reserved.